Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lazy Saturday Sewing.....

Lazy Saturday Sewing...


  It's been such a relaxing day thus far, so I can't complain... I haven't sewn anything in two weeks y'all, but that's not to say that I haven't had the inspiration. I think sometimes for me, I get inspired by so many things that I actually get sewers block. Yeah, sewers block is a real condition y'all lol...


Love this leather baseball tee, but have y'all seen Adrienne's AMAZING!
 I think the biggest thing on my mind right now is LEATHER, I mean it is so heavy in the streets right now.. You don't have to go very far for inspiration for it either... It is everywhere, and I am lovin' it!  I've been hoarding 2 yards of faux leather, just waiting for the right project. I did cut out a peplum today, V8936; so hopefully I can review that soon.. I will get to that baseball tee, because I am jonesing for one of those tops.... Well, ladies I just wanted to share what I was working on this weekend.. You ladies have a wonderful weekend, as always: Be blessed and nothin' less and continue to stay fearlessly fierce..



6 comments:

  1. I hope your sewing weekend is productive! That peplum by Vogue looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa, I sure hope to have a productive sewing weekend!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way with too much inspiration (although I do love it) it paralyzes me because I can't make up my mind. What pattern do you plan on using for the baseball tee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faye, I know right! It's way too much inspiration lol! I want to make the baseball tee in the new New Look pattern 6230..

      Delete
  3. I heard ya. I have so much on my plate sewing wise. UGH. The last few weeks have been no sew weeks, just taking it easy. Happy Thanksgiving btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trice, Happy Thankksgiving to you too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...